We never delete any comments made by our customers on our website. We only delete those that we believe are spam, such as ones with unverifiable geographical location or that were submitted by automated processes.
Ron from Los Gatos CA on Oct 15, 2012
My dog Daisy got terribly ill from this product. Am taking her to the vet today to find out why. She vomited pieces of this chew item. Where is it made? I hope it's not Chinese.
Karoline from Austin, TX on Oct 05, 2012
We just got 2 medium chews for our 8 month old Jack Russell Terriers and they LOVE them, and so do we! The last 2 nights have been pure peace while the pups gnaw away (had to laugh at a post I saw about it sounding like a construction zone as it sure does, but not enough to spoil my husband's and my serenity reading time). Talk about intent and focused on a single task! We let them tackle the chews for about an hour (2 hours total so far) each night and they've made very small dents, so many more hours left to enjoy these first 2 chews. Looking forward to trying out the microwave trick!
Jane from Waukesha, WI on Sep 04, 2012
My neighbor babysat my two beagles last weekend. She had the chews in her house & my dogs LOVED them!! However, the chews made them VERY sick with diarrhea & vomiting! They are now on bland diets for at least a week. I'm sad, because they loved them so much, but don't want them to get this sick every time.
Erica from Los Angeles, CA on Sep 02, 2012
My little French Bulldog goes crazy for his Himalayan Dog Chew! Indeed, they're the only chew that I've found that keeps his attention. Unfortunately, as much as he likes them, I found he's lactose intolerant to them. Sadly had to return the product. :(
Diana Mz from Wylie,Texas on Aug 13, 2012
My husband and i went to a pet expo in Dallas, we were amazed by how you can have your dogs eat every little piece of the chew and not have to worry chocking or swallowing something dangerous.We have 3 dogs a Chiweeine,Border Collie,Lab/pit. they all are different sizes and when we gave them the chew for the first time they all left at least one piece but all we did was microwave it and WOW!! BAM!! popcorn treat for my dogs. AWESOME CHEWS!! love this product.