We never delete any comments made by our customers on our website. We only delete those that we believe are spam, such as ones with unverifiable geographical location or that were submitted by automated processes.
Jane from Waukesha, WI on Sep 04, 2012
My neighbor babysat my two beagles last weekend. She had the chews in her house & my dogs LOVED them!! However, the chews made them VERY sick with diarrhea & vomiting! They are now on bland diets for at least a week. I'm sad, because they loved them so much, but don't want them to get this sick every time.
Erica from Los Angeles, CA on Sep 02, 2012
My little French Bulldog goes crazy for his Himalayan Dog Chew! Indeed, they're the only chew that I've found that keeps his attention. Unfortunately, as much as he likes them, I found he's lactose intolerant to them. Sadly had to return the product. :(
Diana Mz from Wylie,Texas on Aug 13, 2012
My husband and i went to a pet expo in Dallas, we were amazed by how you can have your dogs eat every little piece of the chew and not have to worry chocking or swallowing something dangerous.We have 3 dogs a Chiweeine,Border Collie,Lab/pit. they all are different sizes and when we gave them the chew for the first time they all left at least one piece but all we did was microwave it and WOW!! BAM!! popcorn treat for my dogs. AWESOME CHEWS!! love this product.
phyllis wall from jupiter florida on Jul 26, 2012
My dog loves these treats. However the last 2 that I bought smelled moldy/mildewy so I am throwing them away. I am hoping to find some that smell like the original ones I bought.
Eric Simpson from Neotsu OR on Jul 10, 2012
I too would like to know more about the Himalayan and the microwave. I work at a pet store, and we at one time had some information from the company (I believe) about how to the small pieces into chewy treats. My recollection is that it is more like 10 minutes than 20 seconds. Anybody?