We never delete any comments made by our customers on our website. We only delete those that we believe are spam, such as ones with unverifiable geographical location or that were submitted by automated processes.
Erica from Los Angeles, CA on Sep 02, 2012
My little French Bulldog goes crazy for his Himalayan Dog Chew! Indeed, they're the only chew that I've found that keeps his attention. Unfortunately, as much as he likes them, I found he's lactose intolerant to them. Sadly had to return the product. :(
Diana Mz from Wylie,Texas on Aug 13, 2012
My husband and i went to a pet expo in Dallas, we were amazed by how you can have your dogs eat every little piece of the chew and not have to worry chocking or swallowing something dangerous.We have 3 dogs a Chiweeine,Border Collie,Lab/pit. they all are different sizes and when we gave them the chew for the first time they all left at least one piece but all we did was microwave it and WOW!! BAM!! popcorn treat for my dogs. AWESOME CHEWS!! love this product.
phyllis wall from jupiter florida on Jul 26, 2012
My dog loves these treats. However the last 2 that I bought smelled moldy/mildewy so I am throwing them away. I am hoping to find some that smell like the original ones I bought.
Eric Simpson from Neotsu OR on Jul 10, 2012
I too would like to know more about the Himalayan and the microwave. I work at a pet store, and we at one time had some information from the company (I believe) about how to the small pieces into chewy treats. My recollection is that it is more like 10 minutes than 20 seconds. Anybody?
Riley's Mom from Ellicott City, MD on Jul 09, 2012
I have a 16 month old golden and he is a chewer!!! He loves these! He will chew for hours, and the pieces he gets off are so small, he won't choke. The only bad thing is that they are very expensive and are not widely carried, you have to go to a specialty store. I wish they sold them in multipacks, at least you'd get more for your money. Glad to help people in Nepal and am glad to give my dog a healthy treat, but the cost prohibits you from using this as a constant bone. I would love to know how you get the tiny pieces into a biscuit in the microwave. They guy at the store told me to wet it and nuke it for 20 seconds and it would blow up to a bigger bone, but it didn't work. Can someone post how you do that?kmu7fa